Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Happy Birthday to a Special Lady

Happy Birthday to our Fearless Leader, Angela.

This image was made exclusively for Angela and can only be found in her store at Angels Hearts and Memories.

A little about my creation -

Base is a canvas board 7" x 9" - an odd size, but what I had in my bottomless "stash" lol.

Board was prepped with Speedball Modelling Paste and some stencils.  I used a Creative Memories "crown"; a Willow Wolfe flourish; and Tim Holtz Dot Fade.  I also swiped a little of the Golden Glass Bead gel on after I had coloured the panel.

While the modelling paste was drying I coloured the image with copics.  I forgot to write down the colours I airbrushed (I was having too much fun), but it was a combination of purples, RV's, some yellow and blue.  I was going to pull out my paints but knew they'd take too long to dry and I was in a time crunch.

Cardstock is Stampin' Up.  Dewdrops from my stash.  Pearls coloured with V17 (earring, ring, necklace and on crown); jewels on crown coated with Glossy Accents.  Molotow white marker for highlight on candles.

Copics used on Birthday Queen Angela:
Skin - BV20-E11-21-51-50; R20; eyes - Y11-E23-29
Hair - E11-25-29 with a little R8183 here and there to give a bit more of a pink tint
Dress - V12-15-17-09
Lips - V000-01-04
Crown - Y21-26-28
Cake - E25-27-29-49; Icing - RV5266-69
Candles - same as icing plus C1 for white; Flames - Yr21-18
Plate - C00-1-3

Image: Angela Birthday Queen

~Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment