Saturday, July 30, 2016

Beach, beach Baby!

Let me give you a little news before I show you the details of this card.

This will be my last post as a SimplyBStamps Design Team member.  I have enjoyed my short time here but another opportunity has come up that I just couldn't refuse and there's only so much of me that can go around lol.  I'll tell you about that in another post.

Everyone of the DT members are awesome, talented ladies and I will miss working with them and the special camaraderie but I will follow them through the FanPage and through their individual blogs and on all our shared Facebook Groups.  This isn't goodbye, I will still be sharing frequently through this blog and on Facebook.

Thank you Betty and your wonderful DT members!

So... let's get onto what you're here for... the card!

Let me present Beach Lola Addams, such a cutie patoodie.  There is a big event going on this weekend on the Markers! Papers! Digis! Facebook Group and it's all about sand and sea, palm trees and long, cool drinks.  You don't want to miss it!  Our theme for this project was Palm Trees and Margaritas.  I just couldn't bring myself to put a "margarita" in the hands of this cute teen so I took artistic license and gave her a glass of lemonade.  Spiked maybe [wink]?

I lucked out (you know I had to look that up 'cause I never know whether it's lucked in or out lol) and found some cute beachy paper at Hobby Lobby when I went away this past week.  At 59 cents and 50% off I just couldn't leave it there lol.

Supplies:
Hobby Lobby for the scrapbooking paper
Stampin' Up Cardstock, Apple of My Eye stamp set (retired), Baker's Twine, vellum, So Saffron Ink
Dew drops from my stash; sentiment computer-generated
Creative Basics Dies - Basic Stitched Flag

Copics:
Skin BV20-E11-21-51-50-93; E04-R20
Hair E40-42-44-Y26
Red R24-35; Blue B23-26; Yellow Y11-15; Green Y03-17-67; Orange YR04-09
Water BG11-13
Sky BG01-000
Sand E43-42-41; E33-43 dots; gel pen
Paper - Xpress-It

~Shelley






No comments:

Post a Comment