Monday, February 1, 2016

Please don't hate me...

For enabling you!

Well the New Year has started off with more creative play and paper engineering.  Brenda has done it again.  First with the large Hersheys Heart that I featured earlier on my blog.  Perfect "box of chocolates" for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day!

And now... may I introduce Mamma Duck and her Ducklings?!  Oh I can just picture a flock/badelynge/bunch/brace/paddling/raft/team/dover or... brood? (yes, apparently all these words describe a "group of ducks" - who woulda thunk it lol) "littering" the table at Easter.  You wouldn't need anymore table decor ('cept the food of course).  And why limit it to Easter?!  I can see these at a Baby Shower too (especially with the addition of one or more of the cute sheep/lambs from the Hershey Kiss Nativity [wink - gee, did I say "enabler alert" lol?].

These make up really fast (especially if you use Brenda's "Timesaver" measurements and cutting instructions at the end of every tutorial) and you'll have a smile on your face the whole time.

I've used Stampin' Up's Thick Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral Cardstock with retired Calypso Coral and Pool Party ribbon.

You can find yours here --> http://qbeesquest.blogspot.ca/2016/02/hersheys-duck-and-duckling.html

~Shelley

 




No comments:

Post a Comment