Friday, January 29, 2016

Flashback Friday

My Fair Lady is the FBF image at Sassy Studio Designs today.  She can be obtained for the next 24 hours only on the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group.

She's a beautiful image with a long, full dress but I thought I'd just highlight her face/upper body and she just felt a little "steampunky" (is that even a word lol?) to me.  The copic paper I use is such a stark blue-white I was a little perplexed at first how to incorporate it and truth be told, I originally published her to our secret group without sponging around the image.  Doh! It was just wrong lol.  So I took some light brown (Crumb Cake ink from Stampin' Up) and sponged around the image.  Much better.  Whew.  Saved.

She's coloured with just the Copic E's:
Skin - E50-51-11-21; E93-E04; BV20 (she needed this as I thought E04 cast shadows were too much)
Dress/Hat Bow - E70-71-74-77
Hat - E44-47-49
Feathers - E85-87-89
Rose - E15-07-09

Paper and doily from my stash; cardstock Stampin' Up; gear dies are a variety of Spellbinders, Memory Box and LaLa Land

~Shelley GDT Sassy Studio Designs

 



No comments:

Post a Comment