Thursday, October 15, 2015

Wanda Witch plays Tic Tac Toe

What lol?!

There is a challenge at Sassy Studio Designs for their DTBST (Dare to be Sassy Thursday) to create a card using the Tic Tac Toe board published. 

Fun, fun, FUN!  Where to start?  Well, I chose the row with Spooky Fence, Black Cat and Ribbon or Lace and immediately got started because, I actually, surprisingly, had a vision of where I wanted to go with a design.  Wow.  That's a first lol.

When I was done I waffled 'bout adding a couple of flowers down by the bottom of the fence to cover the top row of the Tic Tac Toe board lol.  I stopped.  But then I thought ah-ha... I also just found a pumpkin die in my stash and could do the diagonal row bottom left up to top right ('cause the image has a cauldron... but I actually found a cauldron die too lol).  I stopped.  The only thing missing from my stash... bottles of poison.  But I'll betcha you could quickly and easily do some punch art and cover that base [wink].  The possibilities abound!

So here's my design with Wanda Witch Sassy (who "might be" a special time-limited digi this week... just sayin', stay tuned 'til tomorrow [eyebrows wagging here]).  Coloured with Copics; cardstock, brick wall TIEF, window die and sentiment from Stampin' Up (as well as the spider web stamped in the upper corner of the window); fence and cat dies from Memory Box; spider die is from an older MFT set (I think).  Lace for the valance/curtain from my stash.

I used my new Fluorescent Copics for the eerie yellow/green concoction in the cauldron and the cat's eyes.  I LOVE the fluorescents!

~Shelley GDT Sassy Studio Designs






No comments:

Post a Comment