Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Oh My... I am honoured!

Wow... this has been a week to remember.

I won the #195 Celebrate Challenge at Kenny K this week.  Just thrilled with that as I love his images and the Drama Queen just makes me smile everytime.

Then I just learned that I was one of the Top 3 on the Linnea Sprite colouring contest on the Aurora Wings Facebook Group.  Mitzi creates these oh-so-awesome fantasy images.  Some are very, very detailed and intricate and I have seen some fabulous creations of frameable artwork with her images.

AND I also made top 3 on Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group with my Steampunk card on the monthly progressive challenge!

I was also lucky enough to win another couple stamps in some online games featuring new release stamps.

All this for doing something that makes me happy... painting/colouring/networking (as I really do consider the Copic markers just another form of "painting".

No comments:

Post a Comment